Kafka Magical Mystery Literary History Tour Registration
Sept 5-14, 2014
Berlin, Prague, Krakow
Congratulations! You are about to embark on the trip of a lifetime, the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Franz Kafka and Dora Diamant, as Kathi Diamant, author of the award-winning biography Kafka's Last Love and director of the SDSU Kafka Project, leads you on a ten-day European sleuthing adventure to Prague, Krakow, and Berlin, three Kafka Project Research centers.
Cost & Arrangements:
- Cost for the tour is $3,890.00 (US) per individual, based on double occupancy. Single supplement for a private room is $985. Airfare is not included. See details below.
- Registration is not complete until the completed registration form and a $1,000 deposit are received. If you cancel your reservation, the deposit is refundable less a $350 service fee* until March 15, 2014. Payment may be made by credit card on our website at www.KafkaProject.com or by check payable to Kafka Project and mailed to P.O. Box 16750, San Diego, CA 92176. (*Illness and other emergencies taken into account.)
- Final payment is due by August 15, 2014.
- Nine nights deluxe lodging: 3 in Berlin, 3 in Krakow, 3 in Prague; Breakfast every day; Five lunches & five dinners; Specialized sightseeing tours in each city with museum admissions, private presentations; Cocktail reception with German Kafka scholars and Authors; Professional Travel Directors throughout; Local guides and Kafka experts in each city; Donation to the Kafka Project; Signed copy of first edition Kafka's Last Love; and the experience of a lifetime.
- Airfare or Transportation to Prague/from Berlin, trip cancellation or interruption insurance, any meals not listed, all personal expenses, including but not limited to laundry, phone charges, beverages not included with meals, souvenirs, internet service, and other incidentals.
- Space is limited, and the Magical Mystery Literary History Tour is expected to sell out. To reserve your seat now, fill out the traveler registration form, either online or download, print, and send to Kafka Project, PO Box 16750, San Diego, CA 92176, along with your $1000 deposit.
- Space is limited to 12 travelers, and the Magical Mystery Literary History Tour is expected to sell out.
- To reserve your seat now, fill out the online traveler registration form, below, or download, print, and send, along with your deposit, to Kafka Project, PO Box 16750, San Diego, CA 92176
TRAVELER REGISTRATION FORM
(Click here to Download and Print)
Magical Mystery Literary History Traveler Information
PayPal is a safe and secure method of sending your payments via your credit card to the non-profit Kafka Project Union Bank account. Once you have completed the registration form, and read the terms and conditions, you can pay the deposit or any further portion of the balance on line.
Reserve Your Seat for the Magical Mystery Literary History Tour, Sept 5-14, 2014. Make sure you have filled out the Traveler Registration Form first. If paying by check, make your check payable to Kafka Project, download the form and send to Kafka Project, PO Box 16750, CA 92176. Any Questions? Contact Kathi Diamant here.
(by Feb 1, 2014)
(by May 1, 2014)
(by August 15, 2014)
You will receive notification of your payment from the Kafka Project in five working days. We are looking forward to traveling with you!